Monday, August 3, 2009

Question for my Readers

There are two mystery series that I cannot for the life of me remember the titles/authors for--so i'm hoping maybe somebody here has read them and can give me a hand??

1. I read 1 of these--it was about a "below stairs" maid at the turn of the 19th-to-20th Century era. She would solve mysteries on her days off or something. They were quirky and short and I'm trying to find them again.

2. The other series was about a guy with a handlebar mustache and siamese cats. He lived in a lake resort town in the Great Lakes and had inherited a lot of money and so he lived in the chi-chi lake town and solved crimes. His cats "helped" by giving him ideas or signs like walking across newspapers, things like that.

If any of you know these books, let me know!! I'll be looking in other sources as well, so I'll post if I can find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment